AMEP Virtual Roadshow – showcasing 3 new resources
Thursday October 27th 4pm-5pm (Virtual Event)
ATESOL NT is pleased to host LWA in showcasing a suite of newly developed resources, funded by the Department of Home Affairs and aligned to the EAL Framework. The virtual session will feature a pre-launch look at:
- a new suite of multi-modal booklets for EAL learners with emerging literacies who have little or no prior educational experience
- the newly updated AMEPOnline website; a publicly available, interactive website with eLearning content, and
- new Digital Literacies Framework, Guide and companion Teaching Resources – a new framework, teacher guide, lesson ideas and materials to support the integration of digital literacies into real life learning experiences.
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) – Background (homeaffairs.gov.au)
- AMEPOnline (homeaffairs.gov.au)
- EAL Framework “101”: A Beginner’s Guide to the Victorian EAL Framework Curriculum- VicTESOL
- EAL Framework 101 (2): How to approach delivery and assessment of a group of units – VicTESOL
This is a free event for all members and non-members of ATESOL NT.
Please email ATESOL NT to tell them of your attendance by Wednesday October 26 2022.