ATESOL NT is the Association of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages in the Northern Territory. Our members work within a range of contexts including school education, adult new arrivals programs, ELICOS, tertiary studies and research programs.
We aim to support all teachers and learners of English as an additional language within the NT. We offer workshops and seminars which cater for all professionals working in the TESOL field and welcome mainstream teachers with ESL students.
On this website you can:
- read news about ATESOL NT and related news
- find out about ATESOL NT events
- download copies of the ATESOL NT journal or submit contributions
- find out about advocacy activities undertaken by ATESOL NT
- join ATESOL NT
- find information about TESOL Education and Employment in the NT
- get contact details for ATESOL NT
- browse links to other related websites